Q) I don’t have a credit card. How can I make online transactions? A) Don’t worry. When I was studying in university I couldn’t prove my income level so I didn’t get a credit card. Later I was so desperate for a credit card to pay for my domain and hosting fee. One day one of my friends working in Sampath bank told me about Web Card. Web card is a prepaid VISA credit card. You can use it to do online transactions such as buying a domain, hosting or buying a piece of cake from kapruka or order a MP5 player from eBay. You can enjoy the glory of Credit card using this web card. The process to apply for this card is very simple. Easier than opening a saving account. Check out more about Sampath Web Card. If you have any questions, please do write to me
Thilanka, Colombo 13.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Pre-Paid VISA Credit Card in Sri Lanka
at
3:19 AM
·
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment